Wednesday 2 February 2011

Lucky Draw Winners

JANUARY WEBSITE 10TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS WINNERS ARE:

Everyone who was part of our Birthday Sale by purchasing on any one day during January from our Celebration Offers, went into the Lucky Draw for the ......
Main Prize of $150.00 Spending Spree on ANY items throughout the entire website;
Runner-up $100.00 Spending Spree;
Third Prize $50.00 Spending Spree.




1st Prize Winner: Bev Lane from Tathra on the South Coast of NSW.  Bev is currently attending both our Westalee Mystery Quilt Online Class AND the Pleat Maker Online Class so I guess that's where the money will be spent.  Bev emailed me: Judy still in shock and wondering if you made a mistake. Talk about being bowled over by such good news. I won't have any trouble in spending the wonderful prizemoney you have generously given to me.  I am overwhelmed and shocked as I am not usually very lucky with winning prizes. Thank you so much and special thanks to 'HIM' for pulling my name from the barrel.  Cheers Bev
Well done Bev.

2nd Prize Winner:  Val Dale from The Gap, Qld.  Val is quite a regular shopper with us so I'm delighted I've been able to return some pleasure. As has Bev above too.
Val emailed me:  Wow! What a surpprise! I'll have to have a big think about what to spend it on.  Thank you Judy
3rd Prize Winner: Elsie Daxon from Armadale, W.A.  Not heard from Elsie as yet
 
Well, what a day this has been!  The end of our January Birthday Daily Specials, the commencement of TWO Online Classes was such a big relief from the organizational side of things and the announcement of our Lucky Draw Winners.
It's not too late to join one of those Online Classes too if you wish. 
Full details here.
Pleat Maker Online Class is over 6 Lessons, emailed fortnightly, Cost $65.00
Westalee Mystery Sampler Quilt Class is over 10 Lessons, emailed monthly, Cost $30.00 (for the entire 10 months)

ISN'T THIS JUST A GREAT QUIILT
made from your STASH FABRICS too!

No comments:

Post a Comment