Tuesday 28 June 2011

Katia Knitting Yarns

Last week I was exhibiting at the Craft & Quilt Fair held at Darling Harbour, Sydney.  This week I shall be reporting on some exciting features of the show and some of the Quilts. Stay tuned.

I started with knitting before the sewing came along, hence my excitement in new yarns that have been all the rage of recent shows this year.  I've purchased some absolutely awe-inspiring yarns from Brentwood Bears and wanted to share with you because only ONE ball will make each scarf and you may knit them up in no time.  Scarf Pattern is included with your yarn.  I'm knitting!!!! I know many can't attend major shows in Capital Cities, so this is for you!  Like the "new ME" on the right wearing my new scarf?   Many to choose from, but here are two I selected.

Visit Judy Martin's website if you would like more information or to purchase.  She is an absolutely delightful lady.

These are finished scarves that Judy has made; photos taken from her stand at Darling Harbour, with her kind permission.
Find those knitting needles folks and start knitting! 
Teach your children, grandchildren and your friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment