Monday 19 December 2011

Braided Christmas Wreath

Less than one week till Christmas, so here are some last minute quick Christmas Decorations that are so simple to make that even the children can have some fun entertaining themselves now that school has finished.
Of course, with a little help from you!
On my website there are many FREE Projects so here are some reminders:  Clover's Holiday Flower Frills is very appealing; made with Clover's Flower Frill Templates.








Plus, the December Newsletter from Into Craft has been released and we have another FREE Project in this edition.  Visit http://www.intocraft.com.au/ and you'll find instructions for our Braided Christmas Wreath.  You may make this from filled fabric tubes in no time at all.  Ours is made using Fasturn Turning Tools.  Another FREE Project on my website.


Do have FUN making these and/or teaching your youngsters some handcrafts.

Today I sent a Newsletter to all my subscribers offering a large number of NEW books for half price so as everyone could treat themselves to a special Christmas present to go under the Christmas Tree "to me from me" sort of thing. 
Not a Member?  Subscribe now, then email me for the list and you too may treat yourself for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment