Wednesday 20 July 2011

FREE Project - Inn-Spire™ Stabilizer Flower

Inn-Spire™ by Innovative Craft Products

Inn-Spire™ is a revolutionary, stiff, mouldable, non-woven stabilizer to cover in your own fabric to create bowls, boxes, totes, containers, vases and so much more. 
I was delighted today when I received my Craft Fair Friend Magazine for Canberra's Craft & Quilt Fair in August, that a beautiful flower using it appeared on the COVER!  What a treat?

Since we've been selling it, I've had several ask for instructions, so I've put together a little Flower Project for you which is our new FREE PROJECT on my website.  Feel free to print it, share it and maybe use it for one of your group's future fun days.  I hope it helps you experiment and do some wonderful projects of your own.  I'd love to see some photos once you do please.

Above is the flower on the cover of the magazine mentioned.  
Below is the flower in the Free Project.







Definitely with so much scope for creative imagination!

Just a reminder too that our Machine Embroidery Retreats are drawing closer by the day and I need confirmations of those wishing to attend since accommodation bookings need to be finalized promptly due to a major Field Day occurring at the same time locally and motel bookings are always like gold.
Please email me if you wish to attend either 11th - 13th September or the one on 16th - 18th September. I will then email you further details.
Cost is $800.00 which includes 4 nights Twin Share Accommodation, 3 full day's Tuition, Fabric, Stabilizers, some designs and all meals. They are held in our warehouse at The Rock with accommodation in Wagga. You bring your own sewing machine etc. Might add too that we usually have 3 or 4 partners venture down to our countryside too and they join us in the evenings for our social time. Some "shadow" John around the farm for 3 days too, whilst others do their own thing or become tourists in the Riverina Region.
This is a great way to learn more about machine embroidery whilst enjoying a lovely break in our wonderful countryside.
I invite you to join us.

I have now posted the list of my classes during the Craft & Quilt Fair in Melbourne next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment